Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wip Wed. Oh, look, a chicken!

Yep, that's what I feel like lately.  So much going on that I have no attention span.  What am I working on this week?

 Are you tired of seeing this one?  Me too.  If I wasn't so darn close to being done, it might well end up a UFO.  I swore to myself I wouldn't go to bed last night until it was quilted - and then the inevitable happened.
 I ran out of thread.  Why yes, I am using a gutermann polyester to quilt on my ombre quilt.  Hey, it was the perfect color, at least until I ran out of it.  I don't have any other reason to leave the house today, but I MUST FINISH THIS QUILT!  The hand work will have to wait till we go up north next Friday.  I have a house to clean, a party to put on, and another project I must really start working on.
 I do have a finish this week!  I will put up a proper post tomorrow, providing I can get decent pictures in 38 mph winds.  A baby quilt in ruby.  No particular recipient yet, I'll just have to hold on to it for a while.

Anyone else dealing with a short attention span lately?
Check out other wips here.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

That always happens to me too!! Love both quilts :)

Heidi Grohs said...

Just happened to me in the middle of an embroidery project..the worst! I am not tired of that quilt!!! I love it!!