In an attempt to Finish Things and generally Clean Up Around Here - I put this baby quilt together with most of my left over Ruby fabrics.
Three inch blocks in a random pattern. Three three-inch borders to make it big enough for a baby girl.
I used my left over Ruby flannel and also some flannel from Joann's and the Windows quilt to finish off the back. I also bound this one in flannel. Super snugly for a babe. It does not have a determined recipient. I suppose the first among my friends to pop out a girl will get this one.
The quilting: Just some curly free motion quilting in the center, with a wave stitch along the border seams. Once again, less quilting makes for a softer quilt. And I ran out of thread, anyway.