Its been a month since our last trip to Renfaire and almost 3 since our first trip. We went opening weekend and closing day this year. The only sewing that I did this year was for E. For the first day I had the main parts of her costume done. The dress and the over dress.
So the next few days after the Faire, I made the detachable sleeves. I think they took as long as the dress.
Each piece had to be faced, lined, sewn and then turned right side out. Her dress is made from Kona Cotton, Pool. The brown is all a faux suede.
Here is the pattern that I used.
repeat of the barbarian. Cool and comfortable.
same costume as last year, too.
originally worn by E *here*