Lots of little projects around here. I finished up another batch of chicks. I've had my fill of making them. They will be available at the guild show boutique this fall.
The center part of this was an orphan block from a very long time ago when I was trying to learn paper piecing. I added the brown border to make it bigger, put some Insul-brite in the middle and turned it into a pot holder/trivet.
As I said on IG, not exactly fine art, but at least its useful, now.
I finally put the label on Minnie's quilt. (I still haven't labeled the two oldest's quilts....)
These two fabrics will be front and back of a sewing machine cover. A friend gifted me the one below, she bought a couple yards from Spoonflower.
I especially love the praying mantis carriage. We kept a praying mantis for a few months a couple summers ago. Really fun, and fascinating, and creepy! We used to see them quite a bit, but with the colder winters the last couple of years, the numbers have gotten knocked way down.