Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WIP Wednesday 4.22.14

 Happy Wednesday!

 As I mentioned yesterday with the first reveal post: My Seven Cat Quilts are done- Hooray!
 I've started my next Four-In-Art Quilt.  That just screams "Central Park", doesn't it?
 Still working on the temperature quilt.  I think this was the longest stretch I went with out making patches.  On the plus side, it probably is more efficient that way, with pulling fabrics, pressing and cutting.  Notice that blue with the purple stripe?  Yep, record cold that day.  And snow.  In April.  This strip represents April 4-21.
 And lastly, now that I've read (most) of my EQ7 Manual, I am having way too much fun designing quilts.

 Linking with Lee.

4 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

I LOVE the idea of the temperature quilt. I have the entire set of Fossil Ferns and have been wondering what to do with them. However, soon our temperature will range from low of about 70 to a high of 100+ so it would be rather boring I'm afraid. I really need to install and start working with my EQ7 software...

Unknown said...

Love the Riley Blake, so cute

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

Nice to see those warmer colors showing up in your quilt. My 4-in-art quilt is still in my head. Yikes!!! I keep getting side tracked with other must do's.

Mindy said...

That's a gorgeous design!!

And the temperature quilt is showing some nice warmer colors. Finally! ;-)