Monday, September 10, 2012

Quilt Story Feature - Gingham Geese

The ladies over at Quilt Story are being super sweet and featuring my Gingham Geese Quilt today.

 I finished it back in June and gave it to my sister as a birthday present.  You can find the original post here.

If you are visiting from Quilt Story, Hi and Welcome!  I am Rachel, a stay at home mom of four kids, 2,4,6, & 8.  Mostly I make quilts, but there is usually some garment and costume sewing thrown in there, with perhaps some craftiness as well.  At the top of the page you can find my pages of quilt finishes.  At last count I have 21 quilts done this year!  I am shocked.  I've actually got one top done I haven't shared and two in the works as we speak, so for sure I should hit 24 by the end of the year!

Thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow we'll be back to showing off the Renaissance Faire Costumes.




1 comment:

OPQuilt said...

I still love this.

E.