Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fabric Menagerie

Way back before Christmas, I wrote about how a couple of friends came over to check out The Stash, and use up some fabric.  Here are the super cute results!















 The woman who made these is a super talented seamstress, but would you believe she's never made a quilt?  I must get her started!

Ideally we should be back from all our travels by now - I am preparing this post before we leave.  I probably won't have much in the way of stitching to share - but be prepared for vacation pictures!



4 comments:

Barb N said...

Can you send your friend over to my house to work on my stash? Don't know what I'd do with those little critters, but they sure are cute!

Unknown said...

LOVE!

OPQuilt said...

These are incredibly cute--I kept thinking you'd only have a couple, but there are tons of darling animals here! And welcome back--did you find some fabric in Boston?

Elizabeth E.
opquilt.com

Unknown said...

Did she use fray check for the edges after she "satin stitched" them? I'm doing Naomi's flowers and am wondering if just trimming close will be enough to keep it from fraying.