Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday 1/18/12

Lots of WIPs right now, and I have a feeling it will be that way for a while.  I thought I would be able to sit down and bang out my friend's quilt. Apparently my attention span isn't that good, because I've been working on other things, too.  Although I've found some things are easier to do while kids are awake - such as iron and cut - and sewing is easier while they sleep.  Otherwise they are all over me as soon as I sit down.
So here's whats going on this week:
 Remember this quilt top? I decided to get some fabric for a border and hopefully get it off the UFO list.
 Pieces cut for a quilt along that I'm participating in.  More about that tomorrow.
Cutting hexes from Ruby by Moda.    99 hexes of Ruby to cut, 99 hexes of Ruby....... (singing )
And I bought the rest of the fabric for Si's quilt.  I'm loving the contrast of the 'windows' with the blue.  The LQS had a great sale.  $3 off each yard.  Hard to say no to that!

Check out what other people are working on:


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments: