Thursday, January 19, 2012

Made In Cherry Quilt Along

I am participating in the Made In Cherry Quilt Along over at Pins & Bobbins.  I was hemming and hawing over whether to do it (like I don't have enough other projects) but what got me going was having our power out for 14 hours one day last week.  Not much to do - so I started cutting blocks for the quilt along.
I have decided to do the 90" x 90" quilt in Christmas Scrappy.  Here are my blocks.  I think I actually cut twice as many as I need.  Maybe two quilts in the future?  I don't have the 3.5 yrds of border fabric yet, I have an idea of what I want, but I haven't looked, and not sure what my luck will be now that Christmas is over.
Anyway the plan is to have this one done for Christmas 2012.
Its not too late for you to participate!



pins & bobbins

No comments: