Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Skirt Sew-a-long

Well, I had truly meant to get some sewing done this afternoon, but instead I am reading blogs and now posting on my own.  The reason?  Karen at And So I Sew is going to have a skirt Sew-a-long next week.



It can be any skirt, any pattern.  I've had the fabric and notions ready for a certain skirt for a while, and this will give me the boost I need to get it done.

On a complete side note, this is one of the few Australian blogs I follow.  I just love to read the down-under blogs.  They are so much more relaxed than us Americans.  Its also fun, but confusing to read about completely opposite seasons.  They are experiencing Fall into Winter right now.

Anyway, the big Graduation is tomorrow, and I've decided the boy needs a tie, and maybe a new pair of pants. 

See you soon.

No comments: