Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hoo Are You?

Hoo am I today?



1. What type of diamond cut do you like?
My wedding ring is a Marquis cut, which I love.  I also have a sapphire in the same  cut.  I saw a square cut diamond necklace, set on point years ago, and still think about having one of my own.
 
2. If you are married when is your anniversary. if not what month 
would you like to be married in?
My anniversary is August 3.  This year will be 15 years together!  We chose August out of convenience.  I would have preferred a fall wedding.
 
3. What were or would you like your wedding colors to be?
My colors were green and burgundy.
 
4. How many bridesmaids did or would you have at your wedding?
Three bridesmaids and Three groomsmen.  It was perfect.  How many of them I still talk to/see....well that's another story.
 
5. How long have you been married?
I guess I already answered this, but it will be 15 years in August.

You can visit other Hoo's here.


 

No comments: