Monday, January 31, 2011

100th Day

This past Friday was 100 Day at School.  The kids are supposed to wear 100 of something to school.  Here were our offerings:

 100 Paper Clips on the neck and sleeves of Will's T-Shirt

And 100 beads sewed on for Eleanor.  I actually made this for last year, but Ellie was sick and missed out - so glad it still (pretty much) fit this year.

The variety of items on the other kids was pretty neat.  Peanuts, pom poms, bows, even balloons!  I've got some ideas squirreled away for next year.

On a completely different note: We have a Winter Storm Watch coming, AND a Blizzard Watch coming over the next 2 or 3 days.  I have to say that I am looking forward to it!  I love big snows.  We have a huge stockpile of wood out in the garage, so we'll be ready just in case we lose power.  All that being said, this is Wisconsin, and things could change.  We may get nothing.  But a girl can hope....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I'm hoping for it, too! ...especially if we don't have to travel much.