Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lake Superior

I love lake superior.  Everything about it is beautiful, at any time of the year.  I would happily move there and love to be snowed in for 6 months to work on all my projects.  Anyway, I promise these will be the last of the vacation pictures, but they are some of my favorites from visiting Lake Superior.  We were at Grand Marais.  There is actually one picture with me in it!  I am behind the camera 99% of the time.

Wesley walking the beach

Wes and Will on the Breakwater Wall

Jumping off the sand dunes

Mr. Riley and Wesley

Will and Ellie
Wes on the break wall

Will, Ellie, Wes - check out Ellie's hair from the wind!

The Riley Family


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great family pic.. I recognize Ellie's hat! Wesley sitting on that wall makes me took my breath away, but he made it home so life goes on. (lol)

- said...

Fantastic shots!