Thursday, July 16, 2020

Star Storm Quilt Finish


A long time ago, in a galaxy far away (or at least that's what it feels like), I took a class with Victoria Findlay Wolf.  If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend it!  

Anyway, it was last September, for the Star Storm pattern.   She just recently posted some photos on Instagram of her recent finished top.  She was working on it in September.

My version is done!  When I heard that a new nephew was due in June, I worked on getting it finished. 


Here it is basted on the kitchen floor. 

And finished!  I added borders to the star itself to enlarge it a bit and bring out the darker (more boy-y) colors.  The quilting is just in the ditch, so that the quilt itself will be nice and soft.  

I sent it out shortly after Fitz arrived.  

No comments: