Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Blue and White Hexies Quilt Finish

I finished this fun little quilt just a couple weeks after Christmas.  It was a gift and I couldn't share until it had been gifted. 
The pattern was based off my friend's bathroom floor.  She has a lovely older home with hexie tiles in the downstairs bathroom. 
I've actually had the main part done, with the papers pulled for some time.  Last November I got it basted and started appliqueing down the center.
Quilting didn't happen until January, but I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!
 My friend loves it as well!
 Those are 1/2" hexies if you were wondering. 
The quilt measures about  14" x 12"

I used a bright white and thin poly batting for the insides.

The blue butterfly backing fabric came from deep stash. 

As soon as my friend finished ooohing and aaahhing over it, she promptly gave it back and told me to enter it in an upcoming local show, whose theme is blue and white!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose fat then you absolutely need to jump on this brand new tailor-made keto plan.

To produce this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, price-efficient, and fun.

Since their first launch in January 2019, hundreds of people have already completely transformed their figure and health with the benefits a good keto plan can provide.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto plan.