Monday, January 11, 2016

Blue Bunny Plushie

 This cutie was my last official finish of 2015.  On Christmas Day, after I finished the little round blue bird, I started cutting out this bunny.
 I had marked the fabric a while ago for this project. And since I was on a plushie roll, I kept on going.
 I got him about half done before I went to bed that night.  And then, I spent the next day in bed with a migraine. Boxing Day, the day we celebrated with my in-laws.  Not cool.  The day after that was "stupid day".  Seriously, I don't know if you've ever had a migraine, but the day after, your brain just doesn't work the right way.
 But hey, I finally got the bunny finished up, and he's buddies with the bluebird.  One boy has now asked me for a dog, and another boy wants an octopus!  We shall see.
 Incidentally, the bunny pattern is from Bits & Pieces by Sandi Henderson.  Lots of cute projects in here.

No comments: