Friday, August 30, 2013

Recent Guild Meeting

 The speaker at our guild last Monday was Laura Wasilowski.  Great speaker - she actually sings about half of her show!
 I really wished I could have taken her class, but babies and first day of school prevented that from happening.  I did pick up two kits and a pattern, though.
 Not like I need more projects, but these are supposed to be fast!  And I couldn't resist the hand dyed fabrics.
 Our guild meets in a local Lutheran Church.  I couldn't help but notice the stained glass.  Which came first the stained glass or the quilters?

2 comments:

Regina said...

WOW!! I have never looked up at the ceiling in the church and didn't know there was stained glass on anything but the windows.

I really do need to slow down and smell the roses, or notice the art!

OPQuilt said...

I love Laura's classes! I think I've only taken two, but sooo worth it. I also follow her blog.

Lovely pictures of the stained glass. :)