Thursday, May 16, 2013

Really Random Thursday 5.16

Some randomness from the week.
 Oriels!
 4 Monkeys in the Bed
 There has been some major shoe purchasing lately.
 The only white trillium I found this spring.  One of my favorites.
 A cousin, the red trillium.
 Another iron burn scar....

 My mantra has always been, never pour out more than you're willing to pick up off the floor.  The three year old put that to the test this week.
 My new shoes happen to match my new back pack.....

Linking up with Cindy @ Live a Colorful Life


4 comments:

Leanne said...

I love Keens and the kids look comfy and now I want new shoes too.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Love the trilliums! Ours here in the NW are bloomed and gone. I wish they lasted a little longer but I guess that is what makes them so special.

Live a Colorful Life said...

Great randomness! Wow that's a stack of shoes. Sorry about the iron burn :(

Sarah said...

Shoe happiness! But man that must have set you backa bit. Shoes are so overpriced in Australia.