**THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED**
1. DSC02293, 2. pioneerquilt1, 3. DSC02190, 4. DSC02362, 5. DSC01964, 6. Christmasquilt1, 7. DSC01521, 8. DSC01021, 9. DSC09700, 10. ombrequilt1, 11. DSC09187, 12. DSC00006 (2), 13. DSC02388, 14. DSC00777, 15. DSC00286, 16. DSC09200
You can also find me on Twitter & Flickr where I post occasionally.
I'm still waiting for someone to code Instagram for Windows Phone......
So, we all know why you're here, let's take a look at the goodies.
How to enter:
1. Leave me a comment on this blog post about making a rainbow quilt. Have you made one? Do you want to? What kind of pattern would you use? Or just say, "hey".
2. For an extra entry, be a follower or become a new follower, and tell me how you're currently following this blog. i.e. feedly, bloglovin, email, or some better blog reader I've never heard of....
3. Please make sure I can contact you if you are the winner, either by leaving your email in the comments or making sure you are blogger-enabled. I will ship world wide :)
**24 hours into the giveaway, I have noticed many comments as no-reply and no email given. If I can't reach you, you won't win. Here is a quick tutorial to see if you are a no-reply blogger. If you aren't sure, just leave your email in the comments. For example: rsriley (at) gmail (dot) com**
4. The giveaway is open to comments until May 10, 5 p.m. PST. I will then choose and contact the winner within a reasonable amount of time. I will also post the winner on a blog post. The winner has 48 hours to reply, or another winner will be chosen.
*E.T.A. Due to overwhelming response, I don't think I'll be able to reply to each comment, but thanks for stopping by, I really enjoy reading them!
And I'll leave you with the weekend's project.