Monday, July 23, 2012

Costuming

I have been sewing up a storm the last week.  Every day at every available opportunity.  What have I been sewing, you ask?  Costumes!  Here is a selection of patterns I have either utilized or will in the near future.




 Now, I know its a while before I need to worry about Halloween, and let me tell you, there won't be any new costumes for that Holiday this year!  However, I'm not quite ready to reveal my dorkiness to you all - perhaps you will figure it out by the patterns.  Suffice to say, I will share completions soon - but at this point only one is actually completely finished.  Deadline: Saturday.

Oh, and by the way, I have just recently joined Pattern Review.  Are you a member?  Have you used it before?  I'm looking forward to using it as a resource.


No comments: