Monday, January 2, 2012

The New Year!

Happy New Year!
I hope that you have all had a wonderful, fun, family & friend filled, and relaxing holiday season.  It's good to have the holidays, and good to get back into a routine!  It is the season of resolutions as well.  I don't really have anything specific in mind, although I have been scaling back my involvement in some areas so I hopefully don't feel so rushed and busy.  I was going back through last year's 'plan' post, and I didn't do half of what I had hoped - so I don't think I'll make any public grand plans this year!

On the other hand, you may have noticed, (or not if you view the blog in a reader) that I added a couple of pages on the blog.  One is pre-blog quilts and one is 2010 & 2011 quilts.  They are in progress as I would like to link them up to their posts, but you can take a look at the pictures for now.

Up and coming I will be able to show off some of the Christmas presents that I gave out.

No comments: