Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today

I am surrounded by my fabric.  I had a couple of friends over to go through it for a church project.  It is a wonderful/terrible thing to see (almost) all of it in one place. 
But it's good that I'm going through and organizing.  Does it need to be done 1 1/2 weeks before Christmas?.....Well, I don't have a good answer for that!
 My goal is separating apparel, home dec., and quilting.  One box for flannels and fleece, too.  There are some subcategories as well, based on size and future plans.  Of course sitting amidst it all, I create dozens of plans in my head!
I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday as much as I am!

2 comments:

Wee Little Birds said...

How brave tackling such a big job so close to Christmas ... but at least you will be organized to start the new year.

Ethan and Moriah said...

I'm sure your friends were thrilled to dig through it as well!!