Thursday, March 17, 2011

Irish Kids and Signs of Spring

Sent Lucky & Lass off to school this morning with some green scrambled eggs.  "Gross, Mom"

Looks like he's still sleeping!

Bathed the Hooligan and the Leprechaun and took some pictures.
 
Then I went searching for some signs of spring.


Ah, hah!  a bit of green poking up right next to the house!

I don't have a bit of Irish in me, but Mr. Riley and the kids do.  We will be celebrating with Corned Beef & Cabbage, Soda Bread, & Blackberry Crumble.  Yum!

What do you do for St. Patrick's Day?

1 comment:

Carol E Wyer said...

Oh bless! Your children look wonderful and I love the t-shirts they wore for the day.
No celebration here as we have no Irish in us at all...I told Hubby it was St Patricks Day and he said 'And....?'We don't celebrate St George's Day either though.
Hope you all had a fun evening and I loved the optimism in this post...glad you found some green :)