Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hoo Are You?

 Hoo Are You?



1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
60.  Yes, seriously.  Each room has it's own thermostat, for one thing, so they don't all have to be heated up.  We also have a variable rate plan for electric.  So we heat up the house at night and cool off during the day.  Its cheaper that way.  The kids don't complain about being cold, and I just put on sweaters.  If it's real cold I'll warm up which ever room we're in, or light a fire.
2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
If people are coming over, it's usually the kitchen.  I figure it's ok to be seen washing dishes, but not necessarily scrubbing the toilet.  If its just regular pick up, probably the kid's rooms, or mine.
3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
If everyone is awake, I'll turn on the music.
4. When do you take time to blog?
Depends on the day's schedule.  I like to do it in the morning, but depending how full the days are, it's whenever I can fit it in.
5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
Too much, but I just cleaned out my reader, so hopefully a little less? 


NightOwlCrafting



2 comments:

Leslie said...

How nice to be able to control the temp in each room! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Willefam said...

WoW! 60 degrees!! It's nice that everyone has its own temp though! I would probably turn up each room as I went around and forget to turn them down :)