Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoo Are You?

I like to link up with these questions, I figure it gives you all a chance to know me better!



NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions!
Stephanie from Skinny on the Inside came up with this week's questions! 

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
Married for almost 15! years. (wow! time flies!)

2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a SAHM.   I love it.  Wouldn't trade it for any other job, ever.

3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
I live in Wisconsin.   I was born in Illinois.  Lived for a short time in Ohio.  Have lived in Wisconsin the longest, though.

4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
Four kids.  You've seen their pictures!

5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why? 
That is hard to answer.  I have about 10 in my "love" folder that I always read, and have been for a long time, but there are so many that I love to read.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's fun getting to know you a bit better! Hope you're having a great week!