Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Week So Far

Well, after spending all my 'free time' during the last two days, my kitchen is finally clean enough from the post-fire mess, that I don't have to worry about my kids eating fire extinguisher dust.

That being said, I haven't done much in the way of blogging, or sewing, or generally doing anything for me.  Hoping to change that today.

I am in one of those modes though, where I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the "have tos".  I have to do this, and I have to do that.....AND we are leaving for a week long vacation Friday after school.  I haven't even thought of packing and I have to pack for 5 of us. 

So I'm hoping this post doesn't sound too whiney.  I just thought I'd let you all know how things are here.

And because a no-picture post would be boring; A picture of my laundry that still needs to be folded and put way. (I won't even show you the dirty pile).



There, now don't you feel better?

No comments: