I finished these a couple of weeks ago for Ellie.
It's not quite slipper weather, but she was asking me to make something for her. I thought these would be quick and easy. Not so much. I took the pattern from Sewing with Bits and Pieces by Sandi Henderson. Ellie's feet were bigger than the biggest pattern size, so I had to draw my own pattern. Then it was a lot more messing around then I expected. In the book she does suggest hand stitching because of the small size of the slippers. I found I could do everything on the machine, except the assembly of the lining to the outside. Just couldn't manipulate it under the machine.After Ellie tried them on, I had to tack the lining along the seams, otherwise it bunched up. Not my favorite project. I even doubt Ellie will wear them much. Not that I blame her, they kind of give her flipper feet. Hah!