Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Really Random Wednesday 4.29.20

 Yep, we've been home for so long I've made Bacon Fat Cookies.
 They were a hit!
 I made my first foccacia loaf.  I will try again and with less salt.  There were no leftovers, though.
Do you remember this quilt?  Well, its needed some repairs for a while, and I haven't wanted to do it.  At all.  Its like altering a dress, I'd almost rather start from scratch.  BUT... hubby works out of a camper and wanted a background for his online meetings that didn't scream CAMPER, so I suggested hanging his quilt - which meant I had to repair it.
So I did.  Took me 20 minutes tops.  Figures. 
Silly pictures of Mini with a basket for a head.
 I shared on social media how excited I was to have a second fridge in our garage.  I don't think I've ever gotten so many comments.  Everyone agreed that a second fridge is the best!


1 comment:

Regina said...

Rachel, I think all of us have gotten the spirit of homesteading and baking is now a regular activity. I have been trying to cook a new recipe every other week.

I hate quilt or clothing repairs too! I have a stack of clothes sitting in front of my sewing machine, don't ask how long they have been there :(

I don't need second frig but I do need a larger chest freezer. I got rid of my super old one for a smaller new one and I miss the space.