I bought the patterns for these two quilts a couple of years ago. I bought the fabric for them as well, at an after Christmas sale two years ago. This past week I've finally put them together. The shapes are all traced and fused and then I decided that I should do the proper thing and so I used a blanket stitch to secure all the shapes.
I've got the backs all ready to go and even the bindings. I will baste them before the weekend so that I can do the quilting this weekend at sewing days for the guild.
Since I had prepared all those little one inch squares by strip piecing, I put the extras together. Not sure where its going, we'll see what I end up with.