Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday 2.5.14

I feel as though I've been in a funk lately.  Not really getting anything done.  Not just in sewing, but around the house as well.  Not for lack of desire, just, I don't know, lack of activity.  So what is going on around here as far as projects?

I did finish my latest Four-in-Art Mini Quilt.  Reveal Post *here* and creation post *here*.
 My Downton Abbey Quilt is still waiting for the border fabric to arrive at the store...
 I have been sewing with fleece.  Robes and pants for the older two kids.  Fleece is really not my favorite to sew.  And what do I do with all those scraps?  I can't make quilts out of them...
 I did get to attend my little Stitch group on Monday, and seeing as I don't have any other current hand work projects, I continued on with the hexies.
 I love seeing them all laid out. :)

Here's hoping to get some more quilting done this week, and maybe even cleaning the house!
Linking with Lee, as usual.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love those little hexies - they look so cute and so complicated at the same time!
Martina

QuarterMileQuilts said...

I love having my hexies to sew by hand wherever I go. I also love to stack them into piles (as do my nieces and nephews!)

Wishing you well with you funk and hoping you get your sewing mojo back soon.

Best, Kate

Kris said...

I hope things all fall into place and out of that funk. I love the 4 in art and the quilting matchstick quilting is lovely.

Anonymous said...

What a great collection of projects. Loving the hexies in particular.

Regina said...

Rachel, what's the name of your Monday night group? Just trying to see if I want to crash :)

Mindy said...

I save my fleece scraps for stuffing other projects. ;-)