Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIP Wed. 2.6.12

 Two tops waiting for backing and basting.
 I think I'm going to do some invisible thread quilting.  Does anyone have opinions on the newest threads out there?  I've only ever used the old stretchy nylon stuff.  I'm not sure that's the way to go with quilts that will be used regularly.  Any info or help you've got, I would love to hear it.
 I'm cutting this stack into 6" squares to make a disappearing 9 patch for a guild project.
 I've got 4 strips of cat blocks pieced. 
 I'm planning to do a timed version of the quilt top for the class I'm teaching.  Fun prints from Connecting Threads - the Pearadise Line.
 Taryn at  From Pixels to Patchwork developed some project sheets.  I love them.  I have listed every project I can think of that is in some sort of stage and listed it.  I won't list them for you, no worries.  There are even little circles and squares to fill in for priority and how far along you are on a project.  The best?  I have five less things on my list than January's original list, I call that accomplishment!  The ones that I've marked UFO in pencil are the ones I'm trying to finish for our guild's UFO challenge.  They cost me a dollar a piece - so I've got to get cracking!

 As usual, linking with Lee.


WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments: