OK, not really. It all cost me, but how about two tops to show you today?
Blue Fairy Quilt Top
Pink Fairy Quilt Top
I can't believe it took me so long to get around to putting them together. It's not like they were particularly complicated. I think I originally planned to do pieced blocks in addition to the panels, but the above picture in a Fons & Porter Quilts for Kids helped me past that. Unfortunately, I couldn't use the measurements in the pattern because my panels were not the same size - and I wanted the fairy names to show.
So I did lots of math. With fractions. The blue and pink panels were different as well, so I did math twice! Fortunately, it all came together pretty nicely. Now I need to prep some backings and get basting.
I was contemplating a third fairy quilt, because I have one more large panel - but the colors are so far off, I don't think its going to happen. At least not like this.
E has decided she wants the pink one and hopes I'll have another girl to give the blue one to. Otherwise, she'll just get both.