Friday, December 28, 2012
100 Day Hustle - The End Has Arrived
Ok, really I've got 3 days, but I'll share how things stand, and really, how they'll still stand three days hence.
1. Ruby Windows Quilt - quilted and bound Finished! Blogged Here.
2. Tulane Windows Quilt Finished! Blogged Here.
3. Ruby Baby Quilt Finished! Blogged Here.
4. Ombre Quilt - Finished! Blogged Here.
5. Made in Cherry Christmas Quilt - Finished! Blogged Here.
6. Four In Art Quilt Finished! Blogged Here.
7. Gift Quilt - Finished! Not Yet Blogged. This is a shot of it as it was being pieced. It was a Christmas Gift, so I've yet to photograph it and blog about it.
8. Pioneer Sampler - Working on it. As of 8:00 pm Friday night, it was about 80% quilted. The blocks have been quilted individually. Now I need to do sashing and borders. And binding. It will be close for a New Year's Finish.
9. Asian quilt - Not going to get done. Actually, I haven't even pulled it out to work on it. I'm just not feeling it. Hopefully it won't disqualify me from the bunch of other finishers!
Now, this doesn't even show all of the things I did finish in the last 100 days. But I think I'll work on some round up posts for the year. All I have to do is figure out the mosaic thing....
Check out Kelsey Sews and take a look at all the other 100 Day Hustle Participants.
Posted by Rachel