It only took 11 months, but its done!
The squares are all various Christmas prints that I had in my stash. Mostly from my mother's stash. I did purchase the red from Connecting Threads. It turned out a bit more orange than I wanted, but I guess it's turned out all right in the end.
The quilt finished at 87" square after all the quilting and washing. That's a 3" loss each way. It is a fairly tight quilt pattern and I used a 100% cotton batting.
Today is the last day to enter the Giveaway Day. You have until 7:00pm my time (CST). I won't be home. I will either draw names late tonight or else Saturday morning. Good luck!