Wednesday, April 22, 2020

6 Charity Quilts and a List Update

I'll share my latest finishes.  A pile of charity quilts that I will be holding on to until our guild can meet again. 

 This one was fun because the middle block came from a friend of mine and I asked for it because she was GOING TO THROW IT AWAY!!  So I built a baby quilt around the block.

 This top came from a friend's mom after she passed.  I just did the quilting. 
 Above and below started from clearance charm packs I got from Connecting Threads years ago.  Glad to sew them up into something useful.

This one is around twin size.  All flower fabrics that I cut up from my extensive stash. 


Finished Quilts
Blue and White Hexagon Quilt:  Blog Post *Here*
Bee-Attitudes Wall Hanging:  Blog Post *Here*
Charm Parade:  Blog Post *Here*
Charity Quilts:  Blog Post Today
Christmas Panel:  Need to Blog


Tops that need to be quilted:
French General Irish Chain
On Ringo Lake Mystery Quilt
Spider Web
Blue Fairy Quilt
Star Quilt
Girl Bonnie and Camille Baby Quilt
Flower Fairy Panel
3 quilts from a friend's mom
Pixie House Quilt
Gridsterbee Christmas Blocks 
Handmaids Christmas Quilt 
Ugly Quilt x 2 (Moved up from Blocks)
Quarantine Quilt Along (NEW)

Tops to be finished (more done than not)
10 year Hexie quilt. (I've decided to put on borders)
Another Nut House (needs more embroidery)
EPP Orbit (applique to background?)
EPP Honeycombs (applique to background?)



Blocks to be turned into tops
Eclipse (pattern by modernquiltstudio)
Sampler blocks from Gridsterbee
Blue and White Log Cabin
EPP Star Flowers (thrifted)
Stack and Whack (thrifted)
Bug Jar (thrifted)

Quilts to Start
Si Bday quilt
Possible Two Baby Quilts
Checkers Quilt Kit


Other Sewing to be done
Shorts for Mini  DONE
Pjs for Mini  DONE
Swimsuit for Mini  DONE
Curtains for Laundry Room
Hand Bell Table Covers

Long Term  Projects
2020 Temperature Quilt
Mini Dresdens
1.5" Leader/enders

1 comment:

QuilterinMotion said...

It looks like you have lots of projects in progress! And lots of finishes. Good for you.
I always say quilters can never die; they have too many quilts to finish.
Marsha
QuilterinMotion