Thursday, January 16, 2020

Gridster Bee Blocks for Me!!


As mentioned in my previous post, I was the Queen Bee for May in last year's Gridster Bee.

I chose a block that is a free tutorial found *here* by Gigi's Thimble, but specifically asked for either a Christmas Green or Christmas Red scrappy block.  Many of my bee mates made me more than one!
These were the first batch made by me as examples and so I could see if this is what I wanted.
It is so much fun to be Queen and have blocks trickle in through the month in the mail!




A pause in the middle to see how well they played together!






I did end up making some more blocks, at first just to even it out, but then I really wanted a bed size quilt.  My goal has long been to have a Christmas quilt for each bed in the house.  (That's 6)

I finally got the last border on and it had to sit for a day or two before I even got a chance to press it and finally I ran out to get pictures before we (finally!) got some snow here in WI.  I don't think we've had sun here for a week. 
I really debated about this border.  It looks nearly black here, but it is a dark green.  I didn't want to shop for more fabric, so decided that this was it.  I think I'm OK with it now.  It really frames the center blocks.
A fun backside shot.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

And getting it running is as simple as 1, 2, 3!

This is how it all works...

STEP 1. Choose affiliate products the system will promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON traffic (this ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. Watch the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

So, do you want to start making profits?

Click here to activate the system