Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Gridster Bee 2018 Wrap Up

Sort of.

Not the best year (2018) for blogging.  I searched and searched and it appears that I do not have all the pictures of all the gridster blocks I made on my computer. 

I would wax on about making New Year's Resolutions, but we all know how those go....

So here are the last few months that I could find.


September were an original design from Simone.



Some NY Beauties for Joan.  I had to share a shot of my mess-up block.  I taped together the outside pieces the wrong side first....
 Black and white with a pop of color was the plan.



Scrappy Stars for Allison



And finally some Autumnal blocks for Afton.


If you're curious about more blocks and other's blocks you can check #gridsterbee on Instagram 




2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Looking forward to this year's bee too. Having the wrap up is a great idea.

OPQuilt said...

I like the wrap-up idea, too. Can you snag photos from the IG feed? So often I'm in such a rush to go on to the next thing, or in the case of bee blocks, to get it in the mail, that I often forget to take a good photo. Your post is a reminder to do that as part of the process!