Thursday, May 17, 2018

Really Random Thursday 5.17.18

 Last week I chaperoned a trip to the Petting Farm.  So much fun!

 E was Lt. Rooney in Arsenic and Old Lace.  Her major theatrical debut ;)  If you can believe it, I'd never seen the play or the movie??
 I made cheesecake for Mother's Day.  It didn't crack - I think its the first time ever!!
 On Ringo Lake is done - the top is, anyway.  Need to get some good pictures.  Will truly be a while before I can quilt it.
 This was just one of the leader/ender projects I worked on during ORL.  It will go to one of the guild's charities, once its quilted up.
 Cats are weird. 
 I've finally had some time to get into the garden.  Probably won't do much more until after we take our vacation.  Mini and I planted some seeds, so we'll wait to see if they come up and then I can fill in more.  Every year I try to get a few more perennials so that someday - it will all come up on its own....
 Got new walking shoes. 
And clearly, the street guys were having fun.....



No comments: