Friday, January 26, 2018

Really Random Thursday 1.25.18 The Random Projects Edition

 I was cleaning pictures from my phone today and found a few things I wanted to share before I forgot.

These are my main leader/ender project.  1.5" squares.  I'm setting them in strips of 16 for now.  Not sure where I'll go from there.

I shared this top a while ago that I received in a brown bag exchange.  I did get it quilted before Christmas.  The  straight line quilting did not go as well as I would have liked.  Oh well, its done and I have a plan for it.


 I've been given fabrics from a couple of different people lately.  The first batch of fabric I got included this rainbow top.  I will probably finish it for charity - our guild has a number of requests this year,  but I may have to sneak it out of the house.  Mini has tried to claim it, already.
 Our Gridster Bee from 2017 is all finished up, and I did get my block done on time, I just forgot to share it with y'all. Its a pattern called Sweet Cakes Quilt by Patty Sloniger.  Its a free pattern.  Each of us in the bee made different cakes.  The above was for Afton.
This one is for my sampler.  Which, now that the bee is done, it is time to put my blocks together. 
Add it to the list.....
I should share that list one of these days.
hahahahahahaha!



No comments: