Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Greenery Pantone Color Quilt Challenge



OK.  I know that you've already seen this quilt. I finished it in March and blogged about it the beginning of April.  When I was working on in a couple people mentioned to me that the colors would work for the 2017 Pantone Quilt Challenge.

So, as far as I can tell, it doesn't matter what you made the quilt for, as long as it was finished in 2017.  So here is my entry for the Mini Quilt Category.

Green Weaver
Finished dimensions are 12" x 12".

(I don't actually have the quilt anymore, or I might have taken brighter pictures.  I will have the opportunity to bid on it in the fall and buy it back, which I just might.)

 I will spare you the whole story - you can go back and read it here if you want.
 I figured I'd share a couple of the in progress shots for interest.

 And of course the back.
 It's not too late for you to join the link up.  There is even a category for Tops Only.



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful! I love the texture and pattern!