As I was going about doing some sewing for Mini, I had pulled out a really pretty stripe - the bottom of the below dress:
When I laid out the pattern pieces, I discovered there was only enough for the skirt, and I was going to have to make a contrasting top. No big deal. Picked out a pink fabric, washed it, and made the bodice.
Everything was fine until I was ready to attach them, and then decided they really didn't match, after all. So then I had a finished bodice and a finished skirt, that didn't go together. So, I went back to the fabric stash, picked out a new skirt fabric for the finished bodice and a new bodice for the finished skirt.
Thus, two dresses.
My little model after wearing one to church last week.
She really likes to pick up ants. There is probably one in her hand.