Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WIP Wednesday 7.22.15

Today's goal is to finish three quilts.  Yep.  Seriously.  Fortunately they are all small and all pretty close to the end.  Let's take a look:


 First up: Miss Chickie.  Just needs three hanging tabs sewn to the top.  That's a 15 minute project. 
 The pumpkin needs the binding sewn down and then the tabs.  All good pool-side hand work. 
 I'm also working on my next Four-In-Art Quilt.  Would really like to get it done today, although its not the end of the world if I don't. 

Here are two hints for it.

 See?  All the quilting is done ;)

 Ooooo, I also did my first sewing with selvages.  Yep, pretty fun and addicting.  Now I'm wondering what else to do with them!

 Linking with Lee.






2 comments:

Alison V. said...

Yay for quick finishes!

Betty said...

Can you share the pattern for Miss Chickie - I just love it !?! And you know with a few buttons, you could end up with a face on that lovely pumpkin!