Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WIP Wednesday 4.22.15

 What do a pile of upholstery scraps,
 A lizard
And fuzzy white scraps have in common?  My newest Four-in-art Quilt.  If you remember, or not, this year we are exploring Literature as a theme for the year and I have chosen Fairy Tales to focus on. I'm not going to tell you what I've chosen this time.  You'll just have to wait!  But not long.  Our next reveal is May 1.
And the embroidery continues on this one. 
About half done.  I'm going to start watching Wolf Hall, some good period, British, historical drama.  Should give me lots of hand work time.

And, as a reward to myself after lots of "have to do" sewing.  I have decided that this weekend, these solids will become a top.  Or as much as I can get done.  For fun.  For me.  Yay!

Linking with Lee.


No comments: