Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pajamas: Simplicity 1502

 It took me three evenings, but my Pajamas are done.  I think its been ages since I've sewn for myself.  Probably because I have a ton of clothes, and am still trying to get back to the "before all the babies" weight, if not shape. 
 When I came across the jersey knit remnant at the Hobbit Lobby, I picked it up, thinking specifically about this pattern.  The lace came from my stash (or rather my inherited Mom's stash).
 A pretty easy and straightforward pattern.  I think what took the longest for me is applying all the bias tape on the sleeves and neckline. 
And I just couldn't resist adding lace to the shorts for a bloomers look.  And no, I will not be modeling pajamas on the internet.  Not gonna happen.

I might have to make a few more from this pattern.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pattern . I have this one for my mom. Cut it out . Can't find the directions . On the nightshirt neck, is it folded in or do I use a bias tape and turn in? Any help would be great. It's for Xmas and nobody has the pattern