Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Finishes and Preperations

 Blogging in real time.  Crazy!
 I finished two sample projects this morning.  I can only show you the backs.  Part of the deal with the store that I make them for. 
 I'll share them in their entirety when I get them back.  Eventually.
 Prepping quilts for the show this weekend.  Why do I choose black backing fabric???? Shows every fuzz and hair!
 I'm entering three, and WD is entering one.  I'll share his finish sometime next week.
 This is the card he filled out to hang with his quilt.  I love it.  Going to save it forever.


2 comments:

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

I love that card. You must save it. It's so fun to look back at what and how kids wrote and told stories when they were young.

Regina said...

Now I am dying to know what the front of those samples look like! :p