Wednesday, January 28, 2015

WIP Wednesday 1.28.15

The clock is ticking to the end of January!  I have one project that Must Be Done by Sunday and one that I would really like to be done.
 The Must Be Done is my next Four In Art quilt.  I have started.  Here are a couple of peeks.


 Maybe I can get it done today?  I crashed to an early bedtime last night, but today is open.  I've already exercised and taken my vitamins.  Let's go quilt!
 I am working, still, on the forever WIP of my temperature quilt.  One set of chevrons is quilted, but I really want to do another row in between, so I've been marking those in.  The already made label says that it is finished January 2015.  I'll be happy if the quilting is done by the end of the week. 

Check out the other WIPs at Freshly Pieced.






1 comment:

OPQuilt said...

Fun to see the snapshots of Red in hindsight, and I love how it turned out. I was more than a little stressed this week too, trying to make the deadline. I love that we have this group to push us to new ideas, new ways of looking at quilting. Thanks for being a part of it.

Elizabeth