Friday, March 28, 2014

One Patch Quilt Reveal x2

 Two super easy One Patch Quilts today.  I've had the fabrics cut in 6" squares sitting on my shelf for nearly a year.  Many of them were also used in *these quilts*.
 The first, in green measures 37" x 43".
I used the triple stitch zig-zag on my machine along each seam line.  Nice and sturdy and stable.  I used a Gutermann variegated green thread top and bottom.
I also zig-zagged down the binding.
Another One Patch finish.  This one is bigger at 43" x 58".
I used a wavy stitch on the seams on this one.
A Gutermann pink variegated thread for the top and bottom.
 I also used a wavy stitch to hold down the binding.
These are both destined for Operation Snuggles.
 Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it Friday.


2 comments:

Vicki said...

These are so sweet, Rachel!

Mindy said...

I like that wavy stitch--a nice simple variation!