Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ruffle it Up

This is my official entry post for Sew-vivor. 






Here are the details of the outfit:
Vintage sheet pulled from in-laws closet.
Ruffles are made from a yellow tissue knit
Skirt is based off the skirt pattern from Bits & Pieces by Sandi Henderson
Top is based off a pajama pattern, fully lined and with an added modesty panel.
Doll dress designed by me.
Ruffled ribbon headband also made by me.

 We went out yesterday to take a few more pictures.  That's why there is a difference in seasons, and size of the girl!

 See how that skirt moves!
 I also did an embellished T-shirt as part of the ensemble. 
More twirling.
I decided on this outfit as a submission because I thought it showed a variety of skills, even though it isn't one of my most recent.



Skirt and Tops originally blogged here.
Doll dress blogged here.



No comments: