1. Did you know that yesterday was the first Sunday of Advent? I totally missed that one. Didn't realize it until I saw my daughters activity page from church. It must be the fact that Thanksgiving hasn't happened yet.
2. I made Paula Deen's Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe this weekend. I have no pictures - it was very good. Totally worth making. A nice mix: a light cheesecake, but a rich pumpkin pie.
3. I don't know that I'll have anything 'crafty' to show this week. Most of my energy is going toward the 'Cup of Christmas Tea' at church. And also cleaning/getting ready for Thanksgiving. It is now going to be more or less at my house (actually downstairs at my in-laws - I'll have to explain that relationship sometime). I'm the pie maker. So I'll have at least 4 pies to make.
4. On a family note, Wesley has been moved into a 'big boy bed'. That would be a mattress and box spring on the floor. We are pretty much down to him only getting out of bed once a night. The baby really needs to move into the crib, he's outgrowing the cradle he's been in for a few months, and I think Ellie would like her room back. So soon, all three boys will be in one room.
5. Since this is a week of Thanksgiving - thanks to all of you who stop by to read my little blog and also to those who leave comments. I'm not great about replying to them, but I do love to read them.