Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Spider Web Quilt, A Flimsy?

Back in October I talked about the class I took and shared how far I'd gotten with the blocks for this Spider Web Quilt. 

Really I just had a pile of blocks.  I didn't get a chance to get the design "wall" up until well after the holidays and figure out a layout.  Upon which I decided I needed MORE blocks. 





I finally got them made, and a layout that I liked, and very slowly I've been getting them put together.


 I finally have a "finished" top, but I don't think I'm actually done.  At this point it is only 50" square.  Not quite big enough for a comfortable lap size.  I'm not interested in making more blocks.  I think I will look for a border or two.

Option 2 is to fold it up for a few years :)

Don't worry, I'll try not to do that.

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

I love your color choices. It looks so pretty.